We typically gather two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser).
- This info is transferred to, processed and held by people in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to create reports, data, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to approved third parties such as our retailers, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- During the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the Exact Same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our company;
- Should you enroll with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously supplied via the accounts section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not designed nor are they meant for use by kids 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to take part in an interactive feature of our Websites like a review, survey or promotion. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a competition entry; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) when participating in a survey or survey; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your trip originated and your usage of our Websites unique to the web pages you visit, and the extent of your visits.
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and understanding your needs. We also use this information in different ways naturally connected to the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service vendors who host and handle data, process credit card orders, deliver our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, marketing and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other users where you make the choice to openly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to goods or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to help in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting place in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via e-mail in the last known email address you have provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might happen while we consider necessary steps to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have many choices concerning how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not get any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to modify your data from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a small child below the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you're under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.